Mittwoch, 27. November 2013

Black Friday Sale 30% + New Releases

 

I want to wish my American fans a wonderful thanksgiving time. Our Black Friday Sale started already with 30% off everything.

CD_ShapeYourTemplate_Background_preview

Shape Your Template is a new collection, where you can mix and match the different products, to create your own Template. This Background Templates are the first in this collection, and are really great for photoless layouts.

You can get it here.

CD_ShapeYourTemplate_KCBTheThingsYouSayTanyiastaciahallemmyGloriajovita1NataschaTanyia2

 

 

CD_MyWishlist_preview

I designed this wishlist template for my eldest daughter, who is always looking through magazines and telling me a ton, what she wants to get this year from Santa.

You can get it here.

NataschaEmmy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen